Thursday, March 1, 2012

VISUALIZATIONS

Visualizations are subtle but powerful way to process experiences on the subconscious level of the mind - the level of the dream, that mysteriously slips through to the ordinary" 3-D reality of the physical world. I do guided visualizations for my client, allowing their minds to provide images that suit them best, taking them through a trans-formative process of arriving to a better place in themselves.

Sometimes I spontaneously "dream" for them. As we are all connected on some level, especially during a therapy session where an intention of healing is set, me going through this process allows the client to mirror shifts on the subconscious level.

Sometimes I spontaneously have a waking dream for me. Often during emotionally charged times, or being on the receiving end of a therapeutic session.

Here is the recent story that started when a highly intuitive healer worked on me, asking me to come up with a beneficial animal image to introduce into each of my chakras. For my Solar plexus a snake came into my vision. Hmm, I thought, snake medicine! Whatever...

The session moved on, and I did not hold onto the snake for long.

Than in a few days I was sunning myself by the pools of Wilbur Hot Springs, and I became aware of my Solar plexus: I found myself inside there, looking with my inner eye ... on the snake! Hissing, slowly moving her coiled body through the darkness... "Hello, friend!"

Now, here is the irony: Solar plexus is "solar", right? It's a place where energy generated, the stomach turning the food into heat and fuel for the body functions. The place where the chute of the diaphragm going up and down with each breath connects the upper and the lower parts of the body, massaging vital inner organs into action, drawing more air into the lungs.

Yet this is the place where insecurity and low self-esteem slump the body against itself, cutting it in halves, stopping the flow.

The Snake medicine of my dream vision was in the dark. What a perfect medicine my mind invited in to work through the darkness!

No comments: